January 21, 2009

January 21, 2009 – More of the Same

            There wasn’t all that much going on today.  It pretty much consisted of me talking to the other drivers and playing around on my computer.  They were griping about the business, as we all do.  We all complain, I’m just the only one that takes the time to write a blog about it.

            I took a little time out of my day to shade in the Ford emblem on my steering wheel with a Bic pen.  Then I drew a face, and a crudely drawn one at that, on the back of the passenger side headrest.  This was done with a Bic pen as well.  I’m exploring my creative side.

1 comment:

  1. After watching such a fabulous picture and reading the attractive title, I have become so restless to know more about all the story.

    Minivan Taxi Santa Barbara

    ReplyDelete