August 9, 2007

August 9, 2007 – Items Given to me by Passengers

            Today a jolly old bloke from England gave me a gift, and a nice tip to boot!  He was off to the airport when he realized that he had been given a bottle of vodka that he never got around to drinking.
            
            Passenger: Do you want this to bring home?
            Me: Really, are you sure?
            Passenger: Yeah, I can’t bring it on the plane anyways.  Here, take it.
            Me: Thanks, I appreciate it.  It won’t go to waste.
            Passenger: I’m sure it won’t.


            Bestowed upon me was a sealed bottle of vodka.  Absolute brand vodka.  Pretty good stuff.  Not top of the line, but nothing to scoff at either. Especially for free.   


             This was given to me as well, this was all that was left out of my six pack, of beer that is, the other one disappeared long ago...


No comments:

Post a Comment