September 7, 2007

September 5, 2007 – Shooting Photos

         Not much exciting happened today.  I’d say that it was average, 7 rides, 2 of which were locals.  My longest one went to Tierrasanta, which was worth $42.  No complaints.  It’s been slow for the last hour so I decided to take some time off and shoot some photos.  I do a little photography in my spare time, as you have probably noticed by my blog layout.  Night photography is my favorite.  Most of my photos have only minimal retouching – some people make their photos look amazing, surreal if your will, but they just don’t look real.  I like photos with a little grit.




These are the specs - 
          F - 20
          ISO - 200
          Shutter - 14 Seconds
          Focal Length - 28.0 mm
          File Size - 28.41 Megabytes

           These were shot with my 5D Mark II with a 24 – 105 L Series lens, and a F4 Aperture stop.  Yeah, it’s pretty awesome.  Plus a Manfrotto tripod of course, no self respecting photographer shoots photos without a tripod at night.



And for this one - 
          F - 22
          ISO - 200
          Shutter - 25 Seconds
          Focal Length - 47.0 mm
          File Size - 24.42 Megabytes

No comments:

Post a Comment