July 31, 2012

August 3, 2009 – Stolen Ride


          Today I got to steal a ride from “El Mejor” for a change.  This son of a bitch steals rides anywhere and everywhere he can.  That’s why they call him “El Mejor” or translated in English – “The Best”.  Today I was the best. 

            They sent him for a call and I was right there.  They were pretty much giving it out as I got there.  For anyone else I would have just left it, but not for this greedy turd-worlder (a play on words if you will).

            It was a good ride.  They went all the way to Pacific Beach, or PB as the locals call it.  I told him that they went local.  No need to build animosity.  If it was Kirk, I probably would have said I was going to Los Angeles just to get him all riled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment