January 14, 2009

January 14, 2009 - Owner Says "Fire all the Mexicans"

      When I came into the office today I was given quite a surprise.  It's no secret that Julie and the rest of the office workers have been becoming increasingly frustrated with the noise and playing on the radio but nothing prepared me for what I heard next.

      Since much of the noise on the radio comes from songs sung in Spanish, Catherine deduced that there could the true culprit MUST be Mexican.  What does Catherine plan to do about this?  She plans to "fire all the Mexicans and hire them back one by one until she finds out who is playing with the radio.

     I've always known that I was dealing with stupid people but this is simply astounding.

     Listen for yourself, the proofs in the pudding.


All of my cab video edits are on youtube.


                     

No comments:

Post a Comment